Saturday, March 8, 2008

Truth In Advertising

Valerie and I were at the store last night and while she was checking out, I just happened to notice something that I thought was kind of funny.

You know how they always have the little vending machines by the doors right at kid level? Of course every time you go to the store the kids try to get quarters out of you to get some vend-o-junk to bring home to turn their fingers green or more likely still leave tucked somewhere in the nether-reaches of the van.


As much as I despise the machines, at least I could appreciate the candor of the advertising on one of them.


Somehow we always seem to end up with the "other items".

4 comments:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

He, he! So true.

Keri_B said...

That's so funny..we always get the "other items" as well!! At least they are being honest!

The VanderHoevens said...

Come to think of it, that could be a good title for this blog.

Keri_B said...

Love your new header thing!!