Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feeling Wicked??

On September 19th, Sarah finally got to make use of her birthday present!


Back in May I had gotten her tickets to go see the Broadway production of Wicked when it came to Seattle. She was in a show choir last year that had sung multiple songs from it in their final concert, so knew she would love it.

To make it even more fun, we invited Adrienne Urvina to come with us, and make it a fun girls day out.
Of course we had to stop for lunch. I had never been here to eat, and it was just a block away from the theater. We had THE MOST DELICIOUS lunch any of us had ever had. We had food off the lunch menu, and not their famous steak but it didn't matter. Needless to say, Jeff - for our anniversary, we will be eating here!

Little excited? Heck yes!!
Almost there!
Outside the theater for the sold out show.
I had read blog posts from my cousins when they had gone to see the show in both Portland and Arizona. From their reviews, I already had pretty high expectations. I would have to say though, that we were blown out of the water. This show was so wonderful I can't even explain it. If you get a chance to go see it, I would do it in a heartbeat. I would go again right now if I could. I have even tried to get tickets to go with Jeff while it is still here, but no such luck. Everything from the singing, dancing, costumes, scenery....just everything is so good. We all had a very fun day!

3 comments:

Keri_B said...

Sounds fabulous! I feel like the only person on earth who hasn't seen Wicked yet...but I am sure there are a few others, somewhere. Love the photos!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Mike and I drove to LA to see it a couple of years ago. LOVED IT!!! We can't wait for an opportunity to take our girls. Rumor is that it is going to come to Vegas soon!

Adrienne said...

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!! It was such a fun day. Glad I could go with you both.