Friday, February 15, 2008

Hawaii Five - O(8)

Oh happy Day!

We just booked tickets to take our family to Hawaii in a couple of months! We will be flying to the island of Kauai (pictured above). These next few weeks will take forever as we wait for our trip to come! We will be leaving on May 13 and returning to our Northwest home on May 19.

The kids can't wait to hit the beaches and swimming pools there and I (Jeff) can't wait to have a new and fantastic place to geocache and explore. We will rent a 4X4 for some of the cool places we want to check out.

We'll spend the coming weeks finalizing the plans of what we will do while we are there.

Thankfully we already know what not to do.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sounds like a great vacation!!!!! We are very happy that you are able to get away!!! Let me know if you want me to come and be the babysitter. No charge just pay my way!!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I am green with envy! Like the new look.

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! Gordon and I went to Oahu last May, it was gorgeous! Laughing my head off at the brady video. . .